Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pursuing Refuge

I have had a couple of people suggest that I start a blog. I tend to be an introvert, so I have shied away from larger groups of people. It is time though for me to begin sharing more of what is on my heart. This is part of my journey to multiple the talents that God has entrusted to me. Like the foolish servant, it would be easy to hold back because the task of sharing seems so daunting and my resources so small in comparison to the need, but I choose to step out...

I welcome you to join me on my journey. I have things to share, and an invitation to extend to you. I want this blog to be a sharing of struggles, victories, and the intimacy of living life under God's grace. I am a clay pot being formed by the Maker, and in many ways, I am a broken clay pot....but what a beautiful place to live. I would not have it any other way.

God is my Machseh. He is my refuge, and I am pursuing him with passion. I have known much hurt and much brokenness in my life, and God my Refuge was there to hold me at every step. I believe that as I share my heart, you too will find him as your refuge in a deeper way.

Please read, comment on, and share any post that touches you at the heart level. I commit to share without pretense, and I challenge you to do the same!

1 comment: