Saturday, April 12, 2014

Whose Kingdom?

Recently, I have felt a strong sense of needing to obey God more closely. I have become more careful to honor him in certain areas, but it has not been a 100%. On Friday, God gave me a confirmation and a fresh urgency to obey.

At one point during the workday, the Holy Spirit reminded me of what Jesus said in John 18:36, "My kingdom is not of this world...". Then, I heard the Holy Spirit speak to my heart saying, "My people build kingdoms that are of this world, kingdoms that are in this world". He led me to the below message. It is not a short video, but I think it is worth watching. Its message was sobering to me. I believe that God is leading us into a closer place of obedience with himself. We are moving into a time where disobedience will become more costly than it is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment